In our overzealousness to protect dogs from the harshest winter elements, we designed the ThermaPet™ Neoprene Boots to feature special warming technology, strong traction treads, and durable, lightweight soles capable of withstanding temperatures as low as -4 F.
- • Neoprene dog boots with ThermaPet technology offer protection from the harshest winter elements
- • Durable, lightweight rubber soles with strong traction treads for slippery outdoor surfaces
- • Sole can withstand temperatures as low as -4 F to as high as 176 F
- • Outer neoprene shell acts as an insulating layer while the inner MPET layer reflects back the dog's own heat into the boot for extra warmth–great for all weather conditions
- • Front zipper and single-strap, reflective velcro fastening for an easy, secure fit.
- Material: 100% Polyester Neoprene; Vulcanized Rubber Sole; MPET
- XX-Small measures 2"L x 1½"W x 3"H
- X-Small measures 2¼"L x 1½"W x 3¼"H
- Small measures 2½"L x 2"W x 3¾"H
- Medium measures 3"L x 2¼"W x 4"H
- Large measures 3¼"L x 2½"W x 4½"H
- X-Large measures 3½"L x 3"W x 5"H
- Colors: Red, Blue
Care: Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle. Line dry.